Programme of undergraduate studies
Undergraduate studies last four years – eight semesters.
Volume of studies: 240 ЕCTS (European Credit Transfer System).
Upon completion of undergraduate studies, a student is awarded a title – bachelor business.
A graduate student of the business studies has the following skills:
- analyzing and structuring problems related to economic area of company management and finding solutions;
- defining criteria on which a company is based and matching results with the analysis of the environment in order to give perspectives;
- designing and using appropriate professional skills;
- defining constitutive characteristics of an organization;
- determining macroeconomic impact and using microeconomic analyses in business;
- understanding of existing and new technologies and their impact on new and future markets.
Student Service – Undergraduate Studies
+ 381 11 220 30 26, 220 30 25;
address: Goce Delceva 8, Belgrade, Serbia;
Monday to Friday from 9:00 -16:00,
Tuesday from 9:00- 18:00;